Beef and Hazelnut Stewpot Recipe
Beef and Hazelnut Stewpot Recipes
onions, peeled and very thinly sliced
1 3/4 to 2
kg cubed braising steak, washed and drained
mushrooms, rinsed, drained, thinly sliced
tomato and vegetable juice or plain tomato juice if preferred
- Sizzle butter in heavy based
- Add onions and fry over medium
heat until warm gold.
- Add meat cubes, a few at a time,
and fry briskly until well sealed and no longer red.
- Mix in mushrooms, the juice, salt
- Bring to boil, stirring.
- Lower heat and cover pan.
- Simmer 1 3/4 to 2 hours or until
meat is tender.
- To thicken, mix flour smoothly
with some of the water.
- Gradually blend in rest of water.
- Add to beef mixture and cook
gently, stirring, until mixture bubbles and thickens.
A worthwhile party piece and delicious
with creamed potatoes and a selection of mixed vegetables or a salad.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Beef Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |