Beef Casserole and Dumplings Recipe
Beef Casserole and Dumplings Recipes
freshly ground black pepper
shredded vegetables suet
chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350F, Gas 4.
- Heat the oil in a flameproof
casserole and fry the minced beef for 5 minutes until brown and
- Add the onions and fry for 5
minutes, stirring all the time.
- Stir in the vegetables and flour
and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add the stock and seasoning.
- Bring to the boil.
- Cover and cook in the oven for 1
- For the dumplings, mix the suet,
four, fresh parsley and water to form a smooth dough.
- Roll into eight equal sized balls
and place around the top of the casserole for another 20 minutes,
- Serve with broccoli florets.
A traditional English recipe, this
delicious casserole is topped with light herby dumplings for a filling
and nutritious meal.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Beef Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |