Beef Pasties Recipe
Beef Pasties Recipes
chopped fresh parsley
prepared short crust pastry
freshly ground black pepper
- Preheated the oven to 375F, Gas 5.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and
add the minced beef.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato purée, onion,
carrot, turnip and potato.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and cook for 1
- Stir in the stock and season to
- Cook over a gentle heat for 10
- Stir in the fresh parsley and
- Roll out the pastry to a large
- Cut eight 15cm circles.
- Spoon the filling onto one half of
each pastry circle, brush the edges with egg and fold in half to
form a semi-circle.
- Crimp the edges and roll.
- Brush the pasties with egg and
place on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 35 minutes or until
- Serve with a crisp salad.
Ever popular, these meat and vegetable
filled parcels may be made in advance and frozen.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Beef Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |