Beef Plait Recipe
Beef Plait Recipes
chopped fresh rosemary
prepared short crust pastry
freshly grated Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375F, Gas 5.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add
the minced beef and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the leeks, tomato purée
and fresh rosemary.
- Season well to taste.
- Add the flour and cook for 1
- Stir in the stock gradually and
cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Roll out the prepared pastry onto
a lightly floured surface to a large rectangle about 30 x 25cm or 12
x 10" size.
- Place the minced beef mixture in
the center of the pastry along the length.
- Top with the grated cheese.
- Make parallel diagonal cuts either
side of the filling, fold in each pastry end and then alternate
- Brush with beaten egg and cook for
This is an attractive alternative to a
minced beef pie. The plaited pastry contains a flavorful filling and is
topped with cheese.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Beef Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |