Beef Ragout Recipe
Beef Ragout Recipes
cut into chunks
courgettes, cut into chunks
chopped fresh coriander
freshly ground black pepper
coriander, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large pan.
- Add the minced beef and fry for 5
- Add the garlic and onion.
- Cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and cook for
about 1 minute.
- Add the wine and stock, season and
bring to boil, stirring all the time.
- Add the prepared vegetables with
the fresh and ground coriander.
- Reduce the heat, cover and cook
for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a
bowl, and cover with boiling water.
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Drain and place in a lined steamer
- Remove the lid from the pan and
place the steamer on top.
- Steam the couscous over the pan
for a further 30 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and
Full of the goodness of vegetables,
this recipe is based on the ever popular couscous recipe of North
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Beef Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |