Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Beef Stroganoff Recipes
pepper, seeded, halved and sliced
cap mushrooms, sliced
freshly ground black pepper
parsley, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the minced beef and cook for 5
- Stir in the onion, tomato purée
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the beef stock.
- Season well and bring to the boil.
- Add the pepper and mushrooms.
- Cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Stir in half of the soured cream
and cook for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and
served with freshly cooked rice and the remaining soured cream.
A great standby when entertaining, beef
stroganoff is easy to prepare. Simply serve with rice for a quick and
very tasty meal.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Beef Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |