Chili Beef Tortilla Recipe
Chili Beef Tortilla Recipes
freshly ground black pepper
pepper, chopped tomatoes, guacamole, soured cream, to serve
freshly grated mature Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F, Gas 4.
- For the filling, heat the oil in a
large pan and fry the minced beef for 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and fry for a
further 5 minutes.
- Add the paprika, chili and flour.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the stock.
- Season well and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook for 20
- For the cheese sauce, melt the
butter in a pan and add the flour.
- Cook for 1 minute and stir in the
- Add the grated cheese and paprika,
season to taste and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
- Chop the tomatoes.
- Place a little of the minced beef
mixture along the length of each tortilla.
- Place the tomatoes on top, roll up
into a "cigar" shape and place seam side down in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour the cheese sauce over each
tortilla and cook in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with green peppers, chopped
tomato, guacamole and soured cream.
Perhaps the best known Mexican recipe
(called Chimichanga), these wheat tortillas are filled with chili beef,
topped with a spicy cheese sauce and served with traditional
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Beef Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |