Cold Beef Salad with Cornichons Recipe
Cold Beef Salad with Cornichons Recipes
beef eye fillet
cloves garlic, crushed
stalk celery, chopped
boiling beef stock
olive oil, extra
freshly squeezed lemon juice
chopped fresh thyme
cloves garlic, extra, crushed
cornichons or small, sliced pickles
Lebanese cucumber, sliced
small strips of red capsicum to garnish
- Heat oil at high heat in a frying
pan large enough to hold the meat.
- Add meat and brown on all sides,
remove meat and set aside.
- Add the onions, garlic, carrots,
bay leaf and celery to the frying pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Return meat to frying pan and
place on top of vegetables.
- Pour in the boiling stock, cover
and cook gently cover moderate heat for 150 minutes or until tender.
- cool the meat in the frying pan,
then refrigerate until ready to serve, discard vegetables.
- Slice cold beef very finely,
arrange slices on a serving plate and pour over combined olive oil,
lemon juice, thyme, garlic, sage and mustard.
- Garnish salad with cornichons,
capers, cucumber and capsicum strips.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Beef Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |