Haricot Beef Recipe
Haricot Beef Recipes
100 g haricot beans
1 large onion
2 tbsp oil
450 g shin beef
600 ml water
300 ml tomato juice
3 tbsp tomato purée
pinch of mustard powder
salt and pepper
- Soak the beans overnight in cold
- Drain well.
- Chop the onion finely and cook in
the oil over low heat until soft and golden.
- Cut the beef into cubes and add to
the pan, cooking until the meat is sealed on all sides.
- Transfer the meat and onions to a
casserole with the beans.
- Mix the water, juice, tomato purée
and mustard powder and pour over the meat.
- Cover and cook at 300F, Gas 2 for
A slow cooking dish which is rich and
succulent. The beans do not need pre-cooking as they will simmer for a
long time with the beef.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Beef Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |