Roast Beef Eye Fillet with Soy Sauce Recipe
Roast Beef Eye Fillet with Soy Sauce Recipes
red wine vinegar
beef eye fillet
- Heat oil and butter in a large
- Add soy sauce, honey and vinegar.
- Add the fillet and cook over a
high heat to sear until brown on all sides.
- Transfer fillet to an ovenproof
dish and bake at 180oC for 30-40 minutes or until just
- Reserve meat juices and marinade
in frying pan.
- Add the meat juices from the oven
dish to the frying pan.
- Add 1/4 cup water and heat over
moderate heat until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat and simmer until
mixture thickens, stir in sesame seeds and pour sauce over the
- Serve with fresh vegetables.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |