Chicken Fu Yung With Prawns Recipe
Chicken Fu Yung With Prawns Recipes
chicken breast meat, cut into cubes
medium onion, chopped
piece ginger, chopped finely
prawns, shelled and cleaned
top of milk
corn flour, blended with 4 tablespoons
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the
onion and ginger over high heat for 1 minute.
- Add in the chicken and stir fry
for 1 minute then add the prawns and cook for another minute.
- Dish out and keep in a warm bowl.
- In the same pan, add in the flour
and butter and stir over low heat until well mixed.
- Slowly pour in the stock and stir
until a fine sauce is produced.
- Add salt and pepper and top of
- Stir over low heat to blend
- Add in the chicken and prawns and
cook over medium heat.
- Gradually pour in the corn flour
and stir until the sauce thickens.
- Dish out and serve immediately.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |