Chinese Style 'Drunken' Chicken Recipe
Chinese Style 'Drunken' Chicken Recipes
chicken breast fillets, cut into 2.5cm cubes
Chinese rice wine
spring onions, thinly sliced
chopped fresh coriander leaves
finely chopped fresh ginger
clove garlic, finely chopped
- Place the chicken in a large bowl.
- Place the egg whites, 2 tbsp rice
wine, cornflour and 1 tsp salt in a food processor and process for
30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth and thick.
- Pour over the chicken and toss to
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Fill a large saucepan three
quarters full of water and bring to the boil.
- Gently place the chicken in the
boiling water and stir to separate.
- Turn the heat off, cover and leave
for 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Drain well and leave to rest for 5
- Place the spring onion, coriander,
ginger and garlic in a heatproof bowl, and mix together well.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan
over high heat until very hot.
- When the oil is smoking, pour it
over the spring onion mixture and toss for 30 seconds.
- Add the soy sauce, remaining rice
wine and sesame oil, and stir to combine.
- Place the chicken on a serving
platter with the sauce spooned over the top.
- Serve with rice.
Ready to eat in 30 minutes
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |