Cod With Oyster Sauce Recipe
Cod With Oyster Sauce Recipes
garlic, finely sliced
peeled large prawns, thawed
zest 1 lime and 1 lemon
ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC), Gas 4.
- Rinse cod fillet and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
- Place on a large piece of nonstick baking parchment and put in a
- Top cod with shallots, mushrooms, garlic and prawns then drizzle
with oyster sauce and sherry.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Bring ends of the nonstick baking parchment over dish and pleat
together to seal.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cod is cooked through.
- Carefully lift from paper, sprinkle with lime and lemon zest and
coriander and serve with rice and salad.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |