Crisp Peking Duck Recipe
Crisp Peking Duck Recipes
stalks coriander leaves
stalks spring onions, chopped
piece ginger sliced thinly
Chinese rice wine
oil for cooking
- Clean the duck and marinate with 1
teaspoon salt, white pepper, 1 teaspoon sugar, 2 tablespoons soy
sauce and 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine.
- Leave aside for 20 minutes.
- Place the duck in a greased pan
and cover with muslin cloth.
- Put the ginger slices, spring
onions, coriander leaves and spices on the muslin cloth.
- Steam for 1 to 11/2
- Remove from fire.
- Deep fry the duck until golden
- Serve garnished with slices of
cucumber and tomato.
Serves 4 - 6
Chickens served up at special occasions
must be plump and succulent, as the Chinese believe you risk shrinking
your luck with one that's scrawny.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |