Curried Crab Recipe
Curried Crab Recipes
large crab claws, thawed and dried, if frozen
garlic, thinly sliced
pepper, thinly sliced
- Wrap the end of a rolling pin in cling film and tap the main
part of the crab claws until shell cracks, leaving pincers intact.
- Peel away hard shell to expose crab flesh, leaving shell on
- Heat oil in a wok and stir fry crab and garlic for 1-2 minutes
or until crab is lightly browned.
- Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
- Mix together tock, curry paste, soy sauce and brown sugar and
add to wok with green pepper and broccoli.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return crab and garlic to wok and simmer for 2-3 minutes,
stirring to coat crab with sauce.
- Serve immediately with rice, vegetables and lemon wedges.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |