Duck Stewed With Ginger Recipe
Duck Stewed With Ginger Recipes
thin soy sauce
thick soy sauce
dried Chinese mushrooms
stalks spring onions
Chinese rice wine
oil for deep frying
- Clean the duck and cut into small
- Season with 1 teaspoon each of
both the soy sauce.
- Soak the mushrooms, remove the
stems and halve them.
- Slice the ginger thinly.
- Chop the garlic.
- Cut spring onions into 4 cm
lengths and clean the lettuce leaves.
- Pound the tow cheong.
- Prepare the gravy.
- Mix 4 cups water with salt, sugar,
sesame oil, pepper, 1 tablespoon thick soy sauce and 1 teaspoon thin
- Heat oil for deep frying and fry
the duck pieces until well browned.
- Remove the duck pieces and drain
out all the oil, leaving just 2 tablespoons in the pan.
- In the oil, fry the garlic and
ginger until brown.
- Add in the preserved bean paste
and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the fried duck pieces,
mushrooms and gravy.
- When the meat is tender, bring to
the boil rapidly to reduce the gravy.
- Thicken with tapioca flour blended
with 2 tablespoons water.
- Season to taste and add in the
rice wine and spring onions.
- Serve on a bed of boil lettuce.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |