Kung Po Prawns Recipe
Kung Po Prawns Recipes
mixed with 5-6 tablespoons water
onions, finely chopped
fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
or dry sherry
and black pepper
- Dip prawns in corn flour mixture to coat evenly; allow excess
batter to drain off.
- In a wok, heat oil until smoking, add prawns and deep fry for
about 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove and then drain on absorbent
- Pour oil from wok, leaving just 2 tablespoonfuls.
- Add spring onion and ginger to wok and stir fry for 1 minutes.
- Stir in rice wine, soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry vinegar, salt
and pepper and bring to the boil.
- Add prawns to sauce and heat gently until sauce has thickened.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |