Lime Grilled Fish Kebabs Recipe
Lime Grilled Fish Kebabs Recipes
tails, skinned and cut into 3/4 in cubes
fillets, skinned and cut into 2 cm pieces
pinch five spice powder
lime zest, to garnish
- Place monkfish and trout in a shallow dish.
- Juice 1 lime and grate zest.
- Mix juice and zest with sesame oil and five spice powder, pour
over fish, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Soak 4 bamboo skewers in cold water.
- Halve and quarter remaining lime lengthways, then halve each
quarter to make 8 wedges.
- Slice each piece of lime in half crossways to make 16 small
- Preheat grill.
- Thread monkfish, trout and lime pieces on to skewers and place
on grill rock.
- Brush with marinade and season with pepper.
- Grill for 2 minutes on each side, brushing occasionally with
marinade to prevent drying out.
- Drain on absorbent kitchen paper, garnish with lime zest and
serve with rice, vegetables and lime wedges.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |