Lime Grilled Fish Kebabs Recipe
Lime Grilled Fish Kebabs Recipes
tails, skinned and cut into 3/4 in cubes
fillets, skinned and cut into 2 cm pieces
pinch five spice powder
lime zest, to garnish
- Place monkfish and trout in a shallow dish.
- Juice 1 lime and grate zest.
- Mix juice and zest with sesame oil and five spice powder, pour
over fish, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Soak 4 bamboo skewers in cold water.
- Halve and quarter remaining lime lengthways, then halve each
quarter to make 8 wedges.
- Slice each piece of lime in half crossways to make 16 small
- Preheat grill.
- Thread monkfish, trout and lime pieces on to skewers and place
on grill rock.
- Brush with marinade and season with pepper.
- Grill for 2 minutes on each side, brushing occasionally with
marinade to prevent drying out.
- Drain on absorbent kitchen paper, garnish with lime zest and
serve with rice, vegetables and lime wedges.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |