Mussels With Beans and Chili Recipe
Mussels With Beans and Chili Recipes
scrubbed and rinsed
garlic, finely chopped
chilies, seeded if desired, finely chopped
pepper, seeded and chopped
dissolved in 2 teaspoons cold water
or dry sherry
- Place mussels in a large saucepan, add 450 ml water, cover and
place over a high flame for about 5 minutes, shaking pan
occasionally, or until mussels have opened; this may have to be done
- Remove from heat, drain and discard any mussels which have not
- In a wok, heat oil, add garlic, chili, green pepper and spring
onions and stir fry for 1 minute.
- In a bowl mix together corn flour mixture, rice wine or dry
sherry, black bean paste, ground ginger, brown sugar, hot chili
paste, oyster sauce and stock.
- Stir into wok and bring to the boil, stirring.
- Simmer until lightly thickened.
- Add mussels to wok and heat through for 5 minutes, occasionally
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |