Salmon With Ginger Dip Recipe
Salmon With Ginger Dip Recipes
fillets, each weighing 175 g, skinned
fresh root ginger, peeled and cut into thin strips
onions, shredded, to garnish
- Using a sharp knife, lightly score top of salmon fillets in
diagonal lines, taking care not to slice all way through.
- Place salmon in a shallow dish.
- Mix together soy sauce, sherry and ginger strips and spoon over
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill and brush grill rack lightly with oil.
- Remove salmon from marinade and place on rack.
- Season with pepper and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, mix together sweet sherry and light soy sauce for dip
and set aside.
- Drain salmon on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve with dip.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |