Shredded Pork With Tow Cheong Recipe
Shredded Pork With Tow Cheong Recipes
stalk spring onion, cut into 4 cm lengths
oil for deep frying
- Clean and shred the pork thinly.
- Season with mixture of soy sauce,
tapioca flour and 1 teaspoon rice wine.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil and fry pork for 3
- Remove from oil and drain.
- Leave just 2 tablespoons oil in a
- Heat and fry tow cheong for 3
- Add sugar and 2 tablespoons water.
- Bring to boil.
- Add in 1/2 teaspoon rice wine and
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add in the spring onion, season to
taste and serve.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |