Smoky Garlic Fish Stew Recipe
Smoky Garlic Fish Stew Recipes
fish fillets, such as cod or monkfish, skinned and cut into 2.5 cm cubes
cloves garlic, roughly chopped
onions, cut into 2.5 cm pieces
- In a bowl, mix together cubed fish, garlic, light soy sauce,
sherry and corn flour.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok and stir fry fish mixture and shallots for 3
minutes or until fish is lightly colored.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on absorbent kitchen paper
and set aside.
- Add black beans, spring onions and dark soy sauce to wok and
stir fry for 2-3 minutes over high heat or until thick and syrupy.
- Replace fish mixture and cook for 2 minutes, stirring gently.
- Serve immediately with noodles and salad.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |