Stuffed Red Mullet Recipe
Stuffed Red Mullet Recipes
peeled large prawns, thawed and dried, if frozen
or red snapper, each weighing about 225 g, cleaned and scaled
carrot, cut into thin strips
peeled and cut into thin strips
and chopped spring onions, to garnish
zest 1 small lemon
- Finely chop mushrooms and prawns.
- Place in a small bowl and mix in lemon zest.
- Stir in oyster sauce and set aside.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
- Divide mushroom mixture into 4 portions and press into cavity of
- Place stuffed fish in a shallow dish and spoon over sherry.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Bring a wok or large saucepan of water to the boil.
- Arrange carrot and daikon strips and broccoli florets on
nonstick baking parchment in 2 steamer, lay fish on top and spoon
over sherry marinade.
- Place over boiling water, cover and steam for 10 minutes.
- Carefully turn fish over and steam for a further 8-10 minutes or
until cooked through.
- Garnish with lemon zest and chopped spring onions to serve.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |