Broccoli and Almond Soup Recipe
Broccoli and Almond Soup Recipes
broccoli, divided into small florets
vegetable stock or water
freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C, Gas 4.
- Spread the ground almonds evenly
on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for about 10 minutes or
until they are golden brown.
- Reserve a quarter of the toasted
almonds and set aside for the garnish.
- Steam the broccoli for 6-7 minutes
or until tender.
- Place the remaining toasted
almonds, the broccoli, stock or water and milk in a blender and
blend until smooth.
- Season to taste.
- Reheat the soup, pour into warmed
bowls and serve sprinkled with the reserved toasted almonds.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Christmas Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |