Buckwheat Blinis With Salmon Recipe
Buckwheat Blinis With Salmon Recipes
sachet dried yeast
smoked salmon, cut into 2cm strips
pinch of sugar
fresh dill sprigs, to garnish
- Combine the yeast and sugar in a
- Warm the milk over low heat, then
gradually stir into the yeast and sugar.
- Sift the flours and make a well in
- Add the egg yolks and warm milk
mixture, and whisk until smooth.
- Cover and leave in a warm place
for 45 minutes to prove.
- Stir in the butter and season.
- Beat the egg whites with electric
beaters until soft peaks form.
- Fold one third of the egg whites
into the batter until combined, then gently fold in the remaining
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan
over medium heat.
- Drop 1 tbsp of batter per blini
into the pan and cook for 1 minutes, or until small bubbles form.
- Turn and cook for 30 seconds, or
- Repeat to make 30 blinis.
- Allow to cool.
- Using a 6cm butter, trim each
- Top with a strip of smoked salmon,
1/4 tsp of salmon roe and 1 tsp of crème fraiche.
- Season with pepper and garnish
with the dill.
0mg; 39kJ (105cal)
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Christmas Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |