Chargrilled Vegetable Terrine Recipe
Char Grilled Vegetable Terrine
large slices chargrilled eggplant, drained
chargrilled red capsicum, drained
chargrilled zucchini, drained
cloves garlic, crushed
marinated artichokes, drained and sliced
semi-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
marinated mushrooms, drained and halved
- Line a 23.5x13x6.5cm loaf tin with
plastic wrap, leaving a generous overhang on each side.
- Line the base with half the
eggplant, cutting to fit.
- Next layer in half the
capsicum, then all of the zucchini.
- Beat the ricotta and garlic
together until smooth.
- Season, then spread evenly over
- Press down firmly, and top with
the rocket leaves.
- Arrange the artichoke, tomato and
mushrooms in three strips over the rocket.
- Top with another layer of capsicum
and finish with the eggplant.
- Cover securely with the
overhanging plastic wrap.
- Top with a piece of cardboard and
weigh it down.
- Chill overnight.
- Peel back the plastic wrap and
carefully turn out the terrine onto a plate.
- Remove the plastic wrap and cut
into thick slices to serve.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Christmas Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |