Cranberry and Rice Stuffing Recipe
Cranberry and Rice Stuffing Recipes
grain rice, washed and drained
or poultry stock
chopped fresh parsley
chopped fresh thyme
freshly ground black pepper
- Put the rice and stock into a
small pan, bring to boil and stir.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes
until the stock has been absorbed.
- Tip the rice into a bowl and set
- Heat the butter in a small pan and
fry the onion for about 3 minutes until it is translucent.
- Add it to the rice in the bowl.
- Put the cranberries and orange
juice in the cleaned pan and simmer until tender.
- Tip the fruit and any juice into
the rice bowl.
- Add the herbs and season to taste
with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Allow to cool and use to pack the
neck end of a turkey.
Makes about 450g
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Christmas Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |