Herbed Baby Chickens Recipe
Herbed Baby Chickens Recipes
chopped fresh lemon thyme
chopped fresh parsley
spring onions, finely chopped finely
grated lemon rind
finely grated lemon rind
butter, melted, extra
lemon juice, extra
- Mix the herbs with the spring
onion, rind, juice, butter and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to moderately hot
200°C (400°F/ Gas 6).
- Cut the chickens down both sides
of the backbone, discard it, and gently flatten the chickens.
- Carefully lift the skin from the
breastbone and legs and gently push the butter mixture underneath.
- Tuck in the wings and neck.
- Place the chickens on a rack in a
roasting tin and brush each with the combined extra butter and extra
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until
the juices run clear.
- Remove from the oven and allow to
rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Bread sauce or Gravy
with wine and beans.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Christmas Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |