Herbed Carrots Recipe
finely chopped fresh parsley
- Peel, trim and cut the carrots
into thick matchsticks.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to
the boil, add the carrots and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain well.
- Melt the butter in the same pan
and add the sugar.
- Return the carrots to the pan and
toss until the carrots start to color a little.
- Add the chopped parsley and lemon
juice, and toss together until the carrots are well coated.
- Serve immediately.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Christmas Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |