Pear and Watercress Soup Recipe
Pear and Watercress Soup Recipes
chicken stock, preferably home made
juice of 1
freshly ground black pepper
chopped Stilton cheese
- Reserve a third of the watercress
- Place the remainder in a pan with
the pears, stock and a little seasoning.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Place in a food processor or
blender with most of the reserved watercress and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a clean pan and add
the cream and lime juice.
- Season again to taste.
- Reheat gently until the soup is
- To make the croûtons, melt the
butter and oil and fry the bread cubes until golden brown.
- Put the cheese on top and grill
- Serve the soup with the croutons
and remaining watercress.
A new twist on a traditional
combination of flavors.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Christmas Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |