Prawn, Mango and Macadamia Salad Recipe
Prawn, Mango and Macadamia Salad Recipes
fresh basil leaves, torn
cooked king prawns, peeled and deveined
with tails intact
extra virgin olive oil
macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
cloves garlic, crushed
verjuice (juice of unripe green grapes)
ripe mango, cut into small dice
- Remove the outer green leaves from
the radicchio, leaving only the tender pink leaves.
- Tear any large leaves in half and
arrange in a shallow serving bowl.
- Scatter with half of the basil
leaves and the watercress, and toss lightly.
- Arrange the prawns over the salad.
- Heat the oils in a small,
heavy-based frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the nuts and cook for 5
minutes, or until golden.
- Add the garlic and cook for a
further 30 seconds, then remove from the heat and add the verjuice
- Season, pour over the salad and
scatter with the remaining basil leaves.
120.5mg; 1755kJ (420cal)
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Christmas Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |