Stilton Soup Recipe
Stilton Soup Recipes
leeks, white part only, chopped
potatoes, chopped into chunks
fresh thyme sprigs, to garnish
- Melt the butter in a large
saucepan, add the leek and cook until softened.
- Add the potato and chicken stock,
bring to the boil, then simmer, covered, for 15 minutes, or until
the potato is tender (test with a metal skewer).
- Transfer the mixture to a blender
or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Return to the saucepan and add the
cream and cheese, to taste.
- Stir over low heat until the
cheese has melted, being careful not to let the mixture boil.
- Ladle the soup into individual
dishes and garnish with sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Serve with plain or flavored
croutons if desired.
58.5mg; 1325kJ (315cal)
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Christmas Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |