Beef Balls In Curry Recipe
Beef Balls In Curry Recipes
beef balls :
slices ginger, finely chopped
ginger, cut into strips
milk, (1/2 cup thick milk, 1 cup thin)
powder mixed into a paste with a little water
For beef balls :
- Mix together all the ingredients for the beef balls.
- Shape into balls and set aside.
For curry :
- Heat a saucepan with oil and fry the garlic until golden brown.
- Add the sliced onions, ginger and curry leaves, and continue to
fry until fragrant.
- Add the curry paste and fry over medium heat for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Pour in the cup of thin coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Gradually add in the meatballs and cook on low heat until firm.
- Pour in the half cup of thick coconut milk and cook until the
- Serve as a main dish with rice or dunked with French bread.
Serves 6 - 8
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Eurasian Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |