Cold Crab Salad Cooking Recipe
Cold Crab Salad Cooking
green pepper, seeded and chopped
tomatoes, chopped finely
slices for garnishing
- Mix all the chopped vegetables together in a bowl.
- Add the crabmeat then mix in the mayonnaise.
- Add enough mayonnaise to make the salad moist.
- Arrange lettuce leaves in small salad bowls and spoon the salad
- Garnish with lemon slices.
- Serve cold.
Serves 4 - 6
St. Francis Xavier was said to have dropped his rosary in the Malacca
Straits and it was retrieved by a crab. He blessed the crab and from then
on all species of the crab had a cross sign on their shells. It was
forbidden to eat such crabs.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Eurasian Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |