Sour and Spicy Chicken Cooking Recipe
Sour and Spicy Chicken Cooking
sized chicken (cut into bite sized pieces)
pulp (mixed in 1/2 cup water and juice extracted)
- Heat deep saucepan with butter and fry the onions till light
- Then add the ginger and garlic and the chicken pieces.
- Stir fry for a few minutes, then cover saucepan and let chicken
on low heat, stirring occasionally, until brown.
- When chicken is almost tender add the pepper, turmeric, green
chilies and tamarind juice and bring to the boil.
- Mix in vinegar, cover saucepan and cook until gravy thickens.
- Dish out and serve hot with rice.
Serves 6 - 8
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Eurasian Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |