Griddled Tuna with Shallot Jus Recipe
Griddled Tuna with Shallot Jus Recipes
4 x 100g tuna steaks
flat leaf parsley sprigs, to garnish
4 shallots, finely chopped
300ml red wine
salt and pepper
- Preheat a griddle pan until it is
- Cook the tuna steaks, 2 at a time,
3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- To make the sauce, mix the
shallots, wine and Marsala in a saucepan, season to taste with salt
and pepper and boil rapidly until reduced by half.
- Return the tuna steaks to the pan,
add shallot just and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve
with mashed potatoes and lime wedges.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Fish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |