Marinated Fish Fillets Recipe
Marinated Fish Fillets Recipes
- Cut fish into small chunks and
place in a flat dish.
- Cover with the vinegar and
marinate for 10 minutes.
- Lift the pieces from the vinegar
with a slotted spoon and dredge the fish with whole meal flour.
- Sauté briefly in a hot pan and
place in the dish in which the fish will be served.
- Pour over the fruit juices and
- Marinate in the refrigerator for
24 hours before serving.
- Those who can not bring themselves
to eat uncooked marinated fish will certainly enjoy this dish.
- The brief sautéing in oil crisps
the whole meal and will serve to convince the unbeliever that the
fish has indeed been cooked.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Fish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |