Roast Monkfish with Parma Ham Recipe
Roast Monkfish with Parma Ham Recipes
4 x 175g monkfish fillets
4 rosemary sprigs
8 slices Parma ham
2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
1 red onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
6 tomatoes, skinned, deseeded and roughly
1 tsp capers, roughly chopped
handful of flat leaf parsley
salt and pepper
- Season the monkfish with salt and
pepper to taste, place the rosemary sprigs on the fish and wrap the
slices of Parma ham around them.
- Lightly oil an ovenproof dish and
put the fish in it.
- Cook in oven, 425F, gas mark 7, 15
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in
saucepan, add onion and garlic and fry over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and capers, mix well,
then add the remaining olive oil and parsley.
- Season to taste with salt and
- Serve the fish with some of the
sauce spooned over one end.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Fish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |