Curry Laksa Recipe
Curry Laksa Recipes
piece ginger, sliced
fresh red chili, sliced
fresh green chili
prawns, shelled and divined
thick coconut milk, from 1 coconut
bunch kesum leaves
salt to taste
- Scald the noodles in hot water.
- Drain well and spread 1 tablespoon
oil evenly into the noodles.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil and fry the
shallots and ginger until fragrant.
- Add in curry powder and fry
further until fragrant.
- Add the ginger, prawns and
- Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to
- Add the oysters and fish balls and
season to taste.
- Lastly add the kesum leaves and
- To serve, place the noodles in
individual bowls and pour over the gravy making sure that each bowl
will contain the oysters, prawns and fish balls.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Hawker Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |