Sole With Dill Stuffing Recipe
Sole With Dill Stuffing Recipes
sole fillets, each weighing about 175 g,
clove garlic, crushed
piece fresh root ginger, grated
spring onions, finely chopped
finely chopped fresh dill
dill sprigs, to garnish
salt and pepper
- Wash fish fillets and pat dry with
absorbent kitchen paper.
- Lay fillets skinned side up on a
work surface and sprinkle with lemon juice and salt and pepper, then
- Preheat oven to 180oC
(350oF), Gas 4.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a frying
- Add garlic, ginger, cayenne,
turmeric and spring onions and cook over a low heat for 3 minutes or
until onions are soft and golden, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and set aside to
cool, then stir in dill.
- Divide stuffing between fillets
and spread evenly over skinned side of fish.
- Roll fillets, up from thickest
- Grease a shallow ovenproof dish
with remaining oil and arrange sole rolls, seam side down, in the
dish with 55 ml water.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook
for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve hot, with cooking juices
spooned over and garnished with sprigs of dill.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Indian Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |