Fish Cream Cooking Recipe
Fish Cream Cooking Recipes
1 lb cooked cod fillet, skinned and boned
4 oz fresh breadcrumbs
10 fl oz milk
1 oz butter
salt and pepper
2 eggs, separated
squeeze of lemon juice
6 oz mushrooms, sliced
7 oz can sweetcorn kernels
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200C Gas Mark
- Grease a 3 pint ovenproof dish.
- Flake the fish into a pan and add
the breadcrumbs, milk and butter.
- Season with salt and pepper, cook
over gentle heat for about 5 minutes.
- Beat the egg yolks, then add them
to the fish with the lemon juice, mushrooms, sweetcorn and parsley.
- Mix well.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff,
then fold them into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the dish and
bake for 25-30 minutes, until lightly browned on top.
- Serve with jacket or new potatoes
and peas or carrots.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Irish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |