Fish Fillets with Mushroom Sauce Cooking Recipe
Fish Fillets with Mushroom Sauce Cooking Recipes
4 white fish fillets, such as lemon soled,
cod or haddock
1 tbsp chopped fresh herbs
salt and pepper
10 oz can condensed mushroom soup
2-3 oz Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180C Gas Mark
- Grease an ovenproof dish.
- Arrange the fish fillets in the
- Season with salt and pepper and
sprinkle with the herbs.
- Pour the soup over the fish and
sprinkle the grated cheese over the top.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until the
fish is tender.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Irish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |