Irishman Omelette Cooking Recipe
Irishman Omelette Cooking Recipes
1 oz butter
4 oz streaky bacon rashers, rinded and
1 small onion, chopped
1 large potato, cooked and diced
2 oz cabbage, shredded
1 tbsp chopped fresh herbs
salt and pepper
- Heat the butter in a large
non-stick frying pan.
- Add the bacon, onion, potato and
cabbage and fry, stirring from time to time, for 8-10 minutes, until
the bacon and onion are cooked.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs just
enough to break them down.
- Add the herbs and season with salt
- Stir the eggs into the pan and
cook over a gentle heat until the eggs set.
- Place the pan under a preheated
grill until the omelets is golden brown on top.
- Serve with crusty bread, new or
jacket potatoes and grilled or sliced tomatoes.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Irish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |