Liver and Onions Cooking Recipe
Liver and Onions Cooking Recipes
1.25 oz butter
2 large onions, sliced
2 oz fresh breadcrumbs
pinch of dried thyme or sage
salt and pepper
1 lb lamb's liver, thinly sliced
4 oz mushrooms, sliced
8 fl oz stock
- Preheat the oven to 180C Gas Mark
- Melt 1 oz of the butter in a
frying pan and fry the onions until softened.
- In a separate pan, melt the
remaining butter, then stir in the breadcrumbs and thyme or sage.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the breadcrumb mixture in
the bottom of an ovenproof dish.
- Arrange the liver slices on top,
cover with the mushrooms, then top with the onion.
- Pour the stock over the top, cover
and cook for 60 minutes.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Irish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |