Meat Loaf Cooking Recipe
Meat Loaf Cooking Recipes
1 lb lean pork, minced
2 onions, chopped
1 garlic cloves, crushed
8 oz sausage meat
4 oz fresh breadcrumbs
1 egg, beaten
1 tbsp chopped fresh sage
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
salt and pepper
8-10 streaky bacon rashers, rinded
- Preheat the oven to 190C Gar Mark
- Place the minced pork, onions,
garlic, sausage meat, breadcrumbs, egg, herbs and salt and pepper in
a bowl and mix well.
- Lay the bacon rashers on a board
and, using the back of a knife, stretch the rashers until almost
doubled in length.
- Use to line the base and sides of
a 2 lb loaf tin.
- Spoon the pork mixture into the
lined tin and smooth the surface.
- Fold the excess bacon over the top
of the pork mixture.
- Cover tightly with foil and place
in a roasting thin half filled with cold water.
- Cook for 90 minutes.
- Leave to cool in the tin, then
- Turn out and serve sliced with
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Irish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |