Smoked Fish Puff Parcels Cooking Recipe
Smoked Fish Puff Parcels Cooking Recipes
12 oz cooked smoked fish (haddock, cod),
flaked and boned
4 oz small cooked peeled prawns
8 oz mashed potatoes
1 oz butter, melted
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or tarragon
few drops of anchovy essence
salt and pepper
1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 220C Gas Mark
- To make the filling, mix together
the fish, prawns, potatoes, butter, parsley, anchovy essence, salt
and pepper and beaten egg.
- Divide the pastry into flour.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll
out each piece to a 8 in square or circle.
- Spoon a quarter of the filling
onto the centre of each pastry square or circle.
- Dampen the pastry edges and fold
it over to enclose the filling and make a parcel.
- Place the parcels on a baking
- Brush with beaten egg and score
the tops of the parcels.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Irish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |