Clear Soup With Chicken Recipe
Clear Soup With Chicken Recipes
chicken breast fillet
quantity dashi, opposite
- Slice chicken breast crossways
diagonally into 8 pieces and pat lightly with cornflour.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the
boil and drop in chicken pieces, one at a time so that they do not
- Cook for a few minutes (do not
overcook), then drain in a mesh bowl or a colander.
- Keep them warm.
- Remove strings from mangetout,
trim ends and slice diagonally.
- Cook in boiling water for 1-2
minutes until soft but still crunchy.
- Set aside.
- Heat dashi and season with soy
sauce and salt.
- Place 2 pieces of cooked chicken
breast and 3 mangetout in each of 4 individual soup bowls.
- Pour hot soup over them and serve
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Japanese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |