Clear Soup With Prawns Recipe
Clear Soup With Prawns Recipes
raw king prawns or 8 medium size prawns
sake or 6 tablespoons white wine
dried somen (very fine) noodles
quantity dashi, opposite
- Make a slit lengthways along the
back of each prawn and remove black vein like intestine.
- Place prawns in a saucepan with
sake and 3 tablespoons water, or with white wine only, and steam for
- Remove from heat and cool down in
- Peel prawns, leaving tail shell
- Cook noodles in boiling water for
about 3 minutes then rinse in cold water, changing water several
- Divide noodles between 4
individual soup bowls.
- Place one large prawn or 2 medium
size ones on each portion of noodles.
- Heat dashi and season with soy
sauce and salt.
- Pour hot soup gently over prawns
and noodles and garnish with a few sprigs of cress.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Japanese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |