Hand Rolled Sushi Recipe
Hand Rolled Sushi Recipes
plus extra for dipping
nori (wafer thin dried seaweed)
- Soak Japanese rice.
- Meanwhile, soak shiitake mushrooms
in warm water for 30 minutes then drain, reserving 70 ml of soaking
- Trim off stems and discard; cut
caps into thin strips.
- Place in a pan with sugar, mirin,
2 tablespoons soy sauce and reserved soaking water; cook for 10
- Slice tuna into 5 x 1 cm (2 x 1/2
in) thin pieces.
- Peel, de-vein and lightly boil
- Drain and slice horizontally in
- Peel, stone and thinly slice
- Boil rice and divide between 4
individual serving bowls with lids on to keep rice warm.
- On a large serving plate, arrange
all prepared ingredients and place it in centre of table.
- Lightly grill both sides of nori
sheets over low heat and cut each one into 4 squares sot hat each
diner has 8 small sheets.
- At table, take one sheet in your
palm, put in a little boiled rice spreading it with a spatula or
- Wrap any ingredients in it, dip in
soy sauce and eat.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Japanese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |