Miso Soup With Tofu Recipe
Miso Soup With Tofu Recipes
dried wakame (seaweed)
firm tofu, cut into tiny dice
spring onion, finely chopped
ground sansho pepper (optional)
second dashi, or 550 ml water and 1-2
teaspoons dashi-no-moto (freeze dried dashi powder)
- First make second dashi and add
dashi-no-moto to boiling water and stir to dissolve.
- Meanwhile, soak wakame in plenty
of water for 10-15 minutes until fully opened up.
- Drain and cut wakame into small
pieces, if necessary.
- Put miso in a tea cup and mix with
a few spoonfuls of stock.
- Return stock to a low heat (do not
boil) and add diluted miso.
- Add wakame and tofu to the pan and
turn up the heat.
- Just before it reaches boiling
point, add finely chopped spring onion and remove from heat.
- Serve hot in individual soup
bowls, sprinkled with a little ground sansho pepper, if wished.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Japanese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |